This KNN Algorithm tutorial (K-Nearest Neighbor Classification Algorithm tutorial) will help you understand what is KNN, why do we need KNN, how do we choose the factor 'K', when do we use KNN, how does KNN algorithm work and you will also see a use case demo showing how to predict whether a person will have diabetes or not using KNN algorithm. KNN algorithm can be applied to both classification and regression problems. Apparently, within the Data Science industry, it's more widely used to solve classification problems. It’s a simple algorithm that stores all available cases and classifies any new cases by taking a majority vote of its k neighbors. Now lets deep dive into this video to understand what is KNN algorithm and how does it actually works.
Below topics are explained in this K-Nearest Neighbor Classification Algorithm (KNN Algorithm) tutorial:
1. Why do we need KNN?
2. What is KNN?
3. How do we choose the factor 'K'?
4. When do we use KNN?
5. How does KNN algorithm work?
6. Use case - Predict whether a person will have diabetes or not
To learn more about Machine Learning, subscribe to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Simplilearn?sub_confirmation=1
You can also go through the slides here: https://goo.gl/XP6xcp
Watch more videos on Machine Learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JhjINPwfYQ&list=PLEiEAq2VkUULYYgj13YHUWmRePqiu8Ddy
#MachineLearningAlgorithms #Datasciencecourse #datascience #SimplilearnMachineLearning #MachineLearningCourse
Simplilearn’s Machine Learning course will make you an expert in Machine Learning, a form of Artificial Intelligence that automates data analysis to enable computers to learn and adapt through experience to do specific tasks without explicit programming. You will master Machine Learning concepts and techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, hands-on modeling to develop algorithms and prepare you for the role of Machine Learning Engineer
Why learn Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is rapidly being deployed in all kinds of industries, creating a huge demand for skilled professionals. The Machine Learning market size is expected to grow from USD 1.03 billion in 2016 to USD 8.81 billion by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 44.1% during the forecast period.
You can gain in-depth knowledge of Machine Learning by taking our Machine Learning certification training course. With Simplilearn’s Machine Learning course, you will prepare for a career as a Machine Learning engineer as you master concepts and techniques including supervised and unsupervised learning, mathematical and heuristic aspects, and hands-on modeling to develop algorithms. Those who complete the course will be able to:
1. Master the concepts of supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement learning concepts and modeling.
2. Gain practical mastery over principles, algorithms, and applications of Machine Learning through a hands-on approach which includes working on 28 projects and one capstone project.
3. Acquire thorough knowledge of the mathematical and heuristic aspects of Machine Learning.
4. Understand the concepts and operation of support vector machines, kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, decision tree classifier, random forest classifier, logistic regression, K-nearest neighbors, K-means clustering and more.
5. Model a wide variety of robust Machine Learning algorithms including deep learning, clustering, and recommendation systems
The Machine Learning Course is recommended for:
1. Developers aspiring to be a data scientist or Machine Learning engineer
2. Information architects who want to gain expertise in Machine Learning algorithms
3. Analytics professionals who want to work in Machine Learning or artificial intelligence
4. Graduates looking to build a career in data science and Machine Learning
Learn more at: https://www.simplilearn.com/big-data-and-analytics/machine-learning-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=What-is-Machine-Learning-7JhjINPwfYQ&utm_medium=Tutorials&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn
- Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
Get the Android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0