Love Space? Planetbase? Rimworld? Sci-Fi? Base building? Resource management? Pirates & more? You'll love Stellar Hub! Enjoy :-)
➤Please consider supporting my Channel through Patreon:
➤Where to FOLLOW Me:
- Indie Games: https://www.youtube.com/biffa2001
- Minecraft Videos: https://www.youtube.com/c/BiffaPlays
- Twitter: @biffa2001
- Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/biffa2001
StellarHub is a space strategy simulation game where you act as the Captain of a space station. You must assemble your station from various modules (med bay, crew quarters, lounge deck, greenhouse, etc.) and manage your crew to fulfill several tasks ranging from command, construction, extraction of resources, research and trade. Each crew member is endowed with a unique set of skills and abilities, as well as emotions and needs. Your goal is to build a safe and functional environment for them to live in and to protect your station against the various threats coming from outside. As you grow and develop your station facilities, you will have the opportunity to hire new characters and expand your team.
At the turn of the 22nd century, the resources of Earth are almost exhausted and humanity is taking advantage of modern technology to reach outer space in hopes of finding a new home among the stars. Following the invention of the superluminal engine, new technologies for spacecraft missions have become widely available making it possible to explore the planetary systems within a radius of 50 light years from Earth. For this purpose, the special program StellarHub was born: a network of space stations designed for fast deployment, scientific research and the mining of minerals along with other resources in outer space. You are one of the space station captains, and you have just embarked on a pioneering mission to explore the near space with your team.
- In fact you can choose from 30 modules including solar panels, research labs, crew quarters, organic farms, greenhouses and many more.
- Six worlds with different playing conditions (sun and meteor activity, the presence of space pirates, resource amount and placement, etc.)
- A wide range of different crew roles to service your station (workers, cleaners, miners, technicians, scientists, medics, botanists, etc.).
- Each character has their unique profession and skills that will improve over time. The system of emotions influences their state and needs.
- The "Scientific Research Map" unlocks special bonuses and technologies for a deeper personalization of your station environment.
- Steam achievement system and Steam trading cards.
BUILD YOUR FULLY-FLEDGED STATION
This is a structure consisting of modules for different purposes. It can be crew quarters, medbay, storage, ore platform, science laboratory and so on. A total of about 30 different modules. The size of the station is limited by the size of the map.
It should be noted that building a large, well-functioning station is a very difficult task. Inside the station, it is necessary to regularly clean, repair, provide all modules with oxygen, monitor the level of energy, etc. While the construction mechanics in the game may look very simple at first, by adding new modules you'll get more opportunities... but also a lot of hassle to try to keep everything good and functioning!
MANAGE YOUR UNIQUE CREW
Your station can not function without people. That's why your crew is the most valuable thing you have. We paid special attention to this aspect of the game. Each team member has a name, a portrait and an individual set of physical characteristics, such as strength, speed, endurance, intelligence and character. Then individual personality characteristics, such as observation, slovenliness, fussiness, soreness, laziness, propensity to alcohol, etc., follow. Also, there are parameters responsible for the character's state - health, satiety, fatigue, mood. Separately, it's worth to say about a whole set of characteristics describing professional skills, for example medicine, science or mining.
Thus, a member of the team can work (increasing his skills), relax, have fun, eat, etc. At the same time, his mood may suddenly deteriorate, he may get sick, get hurt or even die. Each character receives a salary, so you need to monitor and finance.
As a result, it turns out that your space station is a complex organism, it is not easy to control, but it is very interesting and fascinating.