When a force acts upon an object, the rate of change of momentum experienced by the object is proportional to the magnitude of the force and takes place in the direction in which the force acts. Assuming mass as a constant entity for the rigid bodies this concept can be given as the net force acting on the body is equal to mass times acceleration.
Visit our website: https://goo.gl/ZPnR7C
Why is this Video Important?
In many textbooks, this concept is not fully covered. How standard the textbook may be you will not get a single textbook where this concept covered in a way that you would reach a level where you can solve any question from any competitive exam. This video helps you to reach that level.
Real Life Applications:
In real life, almost all the object which is in motion, Newton's second law can be applied but mainly it is applied in accelerating objects to determine the amount of force required to attain certain acceleration or to find the acceleration produced by an applied force on objects. Some common examples can be given as motion of cars, bikes, trains, rolling objects, elevators and sliding objects.
THE GATE ACADEMY provide comprehensive and rigorous coaching for the GATE exams. Our student-centered guidance focuses on the strengths and weaknesses of each student. This has enabled us to achieve a proven track record of GATE toppers from our institute. THE GATE ACADEMY appreciates diversity in requirements and hence have tailor-made digital & distance learning courses for addressing these different needs.
Classroom Course- The most popular course, classroom lecture is blended with GATE focused books and digital resources such as video lectures and online tests.
tabGATE- We tied up with Samsung to take care of students who want to study anywhere, anytime.
homeGATE- Live online GATE lectures, specially designed for students who stay away from city centers and still don’t want to lose on live faculty teaching with doubt clearing.
Correspondence Course- Comprises hard-copy GATE focused books options of Tests and video lectures. Its popular amongst self-preparing GATE aspirants.
SD Card / USB GATE- Can be used on windows desktop/laptop/Android phone. Students who want to self-pace their studies, from the convenience of their home, will use this option.
For more details, visit our website and social handles as below.
1. Web: http://www.thegateacademy.com
2. Email: [email protected]
3. Like us: https://www.facebook.com/TheGateAcademy/
4. Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/the_gate_academy/
5. Blogs: https://goo.gl/KUKn6b
Call us at 080-61766222
Do not Forget to watch the videos of below-mentioned subjects :
1. GATE Preparation Lectures - ME: https://goo.gl/Knhxa6
2. GATE Preparation Questions - ME: https://goo.gl/AcYAD1
3. GATE Preparation Lectures - CE: https://goo.gl/i7hjxt
4. GATE Preparation Questions - CE: https://goo.gl/jGAjUp
5. GATE Preparation Lectures - ECE: https://goo.gl/zSHGhB
6. GATE Preparation Questions - ECE: https://goo.gl/bjyEq6
7. GATE Preparation Lectures - IN: https://goo.gl/iUPVBC
8. GATE Preparation Questions - IN: https://goo.gl/jdnbG4
9. GATE Preparation Lectures - EE: https://goo.gl/vzEZ6N
10. GATE Preparation Questions - EE: https://goo.gl/EC3xtc
11. GATE Preparation Lectures - CS&IT: https://goo.gl/xnsMLt
12. GATE Rankers: https://goo.gl/DCyYiy